I’m in the throes of a rewrite of the first draft of my new book. It is just a blast to have the opportunity to get all of the knowledge I’ve amassed under one title. It’s a go-to guide that will help writers represent their work with stunning visual graphics they create themselves.
I am blogging about my process to get some insight from those of you out there on what your main concerns are and to make sure I miss nothing that will aid you in creating all your own graphics just like a professional designer.
It’s a work in progress and I plan to have it launched by spring at the latest. I’ll be offering it for free at first as a thank you to all of you who give me feedback throughout the writing process.
I have crammed everything you need to know to create stunning graphics and award-winning book covers within the pages of this illustrated book. This is a go-to resource for you as an author looking for graphics that not only compliment your brand but sell your brand and your product. There are secrets within these pages that other designers will cringe to know I’m revealing to you. But I think you deserve to know because you can do it yourself, and I want to help you.
Inside you will find helpful links to tons of resources. Not only will it have links to things like where to get the best images for the best price, but links to video tutorials and templates for the graphics you’re looking to create.
I’m excited because this book is a no-nonsense approach to getting you the skills you need as quickly as possible so you can start thinking like a designer. The material covered here will have you designing like a pro as soon as the first day.
What You Can Help Me With:
- I could use your input on what types of tutorials you’d like to see and what your expectations would be if you sat down to read this book. Any input or feedback you have to offer would be much appreciated.
- I’m also assembling a launch team and appreciate anyone who’s willing to participate in whatever way they can. Leave a comment if you’re interested.
- If you have any tips or advice for me at all, I’d love to hear that too!
Fantastic Future Plans:
My future plans have me on the edge of my seat. I’m producing presentations and will be undertaking a tour of speaking engagements across the country after the book launch. I’m actively pursuing sponsorship to fund my adventure. My goal is to help indie authors compete with the big publishers by providing them the skills to create their own winning marketing graphics and brand graphics for their platforms.
- If there are any public speakers out there reading, I could use some mentoring in this department.
- Any advice at all would be appreciated