Working as an author consultant puts me in the position of author branding and platform development all the time.
Defining your brand is the first step for any author or writer.
Setting up your author platform properly is crucial, and understanding your brand helps you do it right.
I follow the same process every time I approach author branding, and it works!
I am creating this workbook to make the process of branding easy and fun.The results will be awesome for improving your platform and growing your network.
Completing this workbook will help you to:
- Improve your platform or begin creating a brand-new one.
- Grow your network.
- Create exciting new content.
- Effectively market your books.
- And … set some new writing goals.
Who Needs This Workbook?
This workbook is for all writers who are ready to start their blog or website and has tons to offer those who have already established their platforms.
- The exercises in this writer’s manual are simple to follow. When you’re done with them all, you will have a refined view of your brand and all that it has to offer.
- When you’re done with them all, you will have a refined view of your brand and all that it has to offer.
- You will also have crucial information that can help you rapidly grow your network and market your books or products.
I Need Your Help!
- I am looking for some people to join my launch team. There will be some awesome prizes!
- I am hoping for some early reviewers that can help me make sure this workbook is perfect!
- I would like to organize a blog tour. I will be contacting some of you in the near future, or you can contact me if you’re interested in hosting the tour – I’m launching the last week of July! I’m also happy to accept guest posts on my blog if you’re interested.
- Any input or feedback you have to offer would be much appreciated.
I am so thankful for anyone who’s willing to participate in whatever way they can. So please, contact me if you’re interested.
If you have any tips or advice for me at all, I’d love to hear that too! 🙂
I’m in the throes of a rewrite of the first draft of my new book. It is just a blast to have the opportunity to get all of the knowledge I’ve amassed under one title. It’s a go-to guide that will help writers represent their work with stunning visual graphics they create themselves.
I am blogging about my process to get some insight from those of you out there on what your main concerns are and to make sure I miss nothing that will aid you in creating all your own graphics just like a professional designer.
It’s a work in progress and I plan to have it launched by fall at the latest. I’ll be offering it for free at first as a thank you to all of you who give me feedback throughout the writing process.
I have crammed everything you need to know to create stunning graphics and award-winning book covers within the pages of this illustrated book. This is a go-to resource for you as an author looking for graphics that not only compliment your brand but sell your brand and your product. There are secrets within these pages that other designers will cringe to know I’m revealing to you. But I think you deserve to know because you can do it yourself, and I want to help you.
Inside you will find helpful links to tons of resources. Not only will it have links to things like where to get the best images for the best price, but links to video tutorials and templates for the graphics you’re looking to create.
I’m excited because this book is a no-nonsense approach to getting you the skills you need as quickly as possible so you can start thinking like a designer. The material covered here will have you designing like a pro as soon as the first day.
What You Can Help Me With:
- I could use your input on what types of tutorials you’d like to see and what your expectations would be if you sat down to read this book. Any input or feedback you have to offer would be much appreciated.
- I’m also assembling a launch team and appreciate anyone who’s willing to participate in whatever way they can. Contact me if you’re interested.
- If you have any tips or advice for me at all, I’d love to hear that too!